This is the Activity UML diagram of Bus Booking System which shows the flows between the activity of Customer, Ticket, Route, Booking, Bus. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Bus Booking System are as follows:
- Customer Activity
- Ticket Activity
- Route Activity
- Booking Activity
- Bus Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Bus Booking System
- Admin User can search Customer, view description of a selected Customer, add Customer, update Customer and delete Customer.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Ticket
- User will be able to search and generate report of Route, Booking, Bus
- All objects such as ( Customer, Ticket, Bus) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Customer, Booking, Bus, Route, Ticket
Login Activity Diagram of Bus Booking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Bus Booking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Route, Customer, Ticket, Bus, Booking. All the pages such as Ticket, Bus, Booking are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Bus Booking System. The various objects in the Bus, Route, Customer, Ticket, and Booking page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.