This is the Activity UML diagram of Cabel Operator Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Operators, Customers, Payment, Plans, Login. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Cabel Operator Management System are as follows:
- Operators Activity
- Customers Activity
- Payment Activity
- Plans Activity
- Login Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Cabel Operator Management System
- Admin User can search Operators, view description of a selected Operators, add Operators, update Operators and delete Operators.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Plans, Login
- All objects such as (Operators, Customers, Login) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Operators, Plans, Login, Payment, Customers
Login Activity Diagram of Cabel Operator Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Cabel Operator Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Operators, Customers, Login, Plans. All the pages such as Customers, Login, Plans are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Cabel Operator Management System. The various objects in the Login, Payment, Operators, Customers, and Plans page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.