This is the Activity UML diagram of Car Insurance Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Payment, Services, Branches center, Car, Insurance. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Car Insurance Management System are as follows:
- Payment Activity
- Services Activity
- Branches center Activity
- Car Activity
- Insurance Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Car Insurance Management System
- Admin User can search Payment, view description of a selected Payment, add Payment, update Payment and delete Payment.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Services
- User will be able to search and generate report of Branches center, Car, Insurance
- All objects such as ( Payment, Services, Insurance) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Payment, Car, Insurance, Branches center, Services
Login Activity Diagram of Car Insurance Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Car Insurance Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Branches center, Payment, Services, Insurance, Car. All the pages such as Services, Insurance, Car are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Car Insurance Management System. The various objects in the Insurance, Branches center, Payment, Services, and Car page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.