This is the Activity UML diagram of Car Parking System which shows the flows between the activity of Car Number , Car, Car Owner, Parking Fees, Parking Space. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Car Parking System are as follows:
- Car Number Activity
- Car Activity
- Car Owner Activity
- Parking Fees Activity
- Parking Space Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Car Parking System
- Admin User can search Car Number , view description of a selected Car Number , add Car Number , update Car Number and delete Car Number .
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Car
- User will be able to search and generate report of Car Owner, Parking Fees, Parking Space
- All objects such as ( Car Number , Car, Parking Space) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Car Number , Parking Fees, Parking Space, Car Owner, Car
Login Activity Diagram of Car Parking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Car Parking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Car Owner, Car Number , Car, Parking Space, Parking Fees. All the pages such as Car, Parking Space, Parking Fees are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Car Parking System. The various objects in the Parking Space, Car Owner, Car Number , Car, and Parking Fees page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.