This is the Activity UML diagram of Car Pooling System which shows the flows between the activity of Drivers, Passengar, Car Routes, Cars, Pooling. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Car Pooling System are as follows:
- Drivers Activity
- Passengar Activity
- Car Routes Activity
- Cars Activity
- Pooling Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Car Pooling System
- Admin User can search Drivers, view description of a selected Drivers, add Drivers, update Drivers and delete Drivers.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Passengar
- User will be able to search and generate report of Car Routes, Cars, Pooling
- All objects such as ( Drivers, Passengar, Pooling) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Drivers, Cars, Pooling, Car Routes, Passengar
Login Activity Diagram of Car Pooling System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Car Pooling System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Car Routes, Drivers, Passengar, Pooling, Cars. All the pages such as Passengar, Pooling, Cars are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Car Pooling System. The various objects in the Pooling, Car Routes, Drivers, Passengar, and Cars page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.