This is the Activity UML diagram of Car Rental System which shows the flows between the activity of Booking, Cars, Drivers, Car Routes, Passengar. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Car Rental System are as follows:
- Booking Activity
- Cars Activity
- Drivers Activity
- Car Routes Activity
- Passengar Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Car Rental System
- Admin User can search Booking, view description of a selected Booking, add Booking, update Booking and delete Booking.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Cars
- User will be able to search and generate report of Drivers, Car Routes, Passengar
- All objects such as ( Booking, Cars, Passengar) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Booking, Car Routes, Passengar, Drivers, Cars
Login Activity Diagram of Car Rental System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Car Rental System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Drivers, Booking, Cars, Passengar, Car Routes. All the pages such as Cars, Passengar, Car Routes are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Car Rental System. The various objects in the Passengar, Drivers, Booking, Cars, and Car Routes page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.