This is the Activity UML diagram of College Festival Organizer which shows the flows between the activity of Event, Video, Volunteers, College, Student. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of College Festival Organizer are as follows:
- Event Activity
- Video Activity
- Volunteers Activity
- College Activity
- Student Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of College Festival Organizer
- Admin User can search Event, view description of a selected Event, add Event, update Event and delete Event.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Video
- User will be able to search and generate report of Volunteers, College, Student
- All objects such as ( Event, Video, Student) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Event, College, Student, Volunteers, Video
Login Activity Diagram of College Festival Organizer:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of College Festival Organizer, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Volunteers, Event, Video, Student, College. All the pages such as Video, Student, College are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a College Festival Organizer. The various objects in the Student, Volunteers, Event, Video, and College page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.