This is the Activity UML diagram of Crime File Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Complaints, Crime, Charge Sheet, FIR, Court. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Crime File Management System are as follows:
- Complaints Activity
- Crime Activity
- Charge Sheet Activity
- FIR Activity
- Court Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Crime File Management System
- Admin User can search Complaints, view description of a selected Complaints, add Complaints, update Complaints and delete Complaints.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Crime
- User will be able to search and generate report of Charge Sheet, FIR, Court
- All objects such as ( Complaints, Crime, Court) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Complaints, FIR, Court, Charge Sheet, Crime
Login Activity Diagram of Crime File Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Crime File Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Charge Sheet, Complaints, Crime, Court, FIR. All the pages such as Crime, Court, FIR are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Crime File Management System. The various objects in the Court, Charge Sheet, Complaints, Crime, and FIR page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.