This is the Activity UML diagram of Fashion Model Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Dress, Events, Fashion, Ramps, Models. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Fashion Model Management System are as follows:
- Dress Activity
- Events Activity
- Fashion Activity
- Ramps Activity
- Models Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Fashion Model Management System
- Admin User can search Dress, view description of a selected Dress, add Dress, update Dress and delete Dress.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Events
- User will be able to search and generate report of Fashion, Ramps, Models
- All objects such as ( Dress, Events, Models) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Dress, Ramps, Models, Fashion, Events
Login Activity Diagram of Fashion Model Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Fashion Model Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Fashion, Dress, Events, Models, Ramps. All the pages such as Events, Models, Ramps are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Fashion Model Management System. The various objects in the Models, Fashion, Dress, Events, and Ramps page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.