This is the Activity UML diagram of Forum System which shows the flows between the activity of Registartions, Polls, Users, Posts, Forum. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Forum System are as follows:
- Registartions Activity
- Polls Activity
- Users Activity
- Posts Activity
- Forum Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Forum System
- Admin User can search Registartions, view description of a selected Registartions, add Registartions, update Registartions and delete Registartions.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Polls
- User will be able to search and generate report of Users, Posts, Forum
- All objects such as ( Registartions, Polls, Forum) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Registartions, Posts, Forum, Users, Polls
Login Activity Diagram of Forum System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Forum System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Users, Registartions, Polls, Forum, Posts. All the pages such as Polls, Forum, Posts are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Forum System. The various objects in the Forum, Users, Registartions, Polls, and Posts page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.