This is the Activity UML diagram of Gift Shop Portal System which shows the flows between the activity of Gift Types, Inventory, Customers, Stocks, Gifts. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Gift Shop Portal System are as follows:
- Gift Types Activity
- Inventory Activity
- Customers Activity
- Stocks Activity
- Gifts Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Gift Shop Portal System
- Admin User can search Gift Types, view description of a selected Gift Types, add Gift Types, update Gift Types and delete Gift Types.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Inventory
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customers, Stocks, Gifts
- All objects such as ( Gift Types, Inventory, Gifts) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Gift Types, Stocks, Gifts, Customers, Inventory
Login Activity Diagram of Gift Shop Portal System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Gift Shop Portal System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customers, Gift Types, Inventory, Gifts, Stocks. All the pages such as Inventory, Gifts, Stocks are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Gift Shop Portal System. The various objects in the Gifts, Customers, Gift Types, Inventory, and Stocks page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.