This is the Activity UML diagram of Gym Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Branch, Gym, Trainer, Payment, Facility. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Gym Management System are as follows:
- Branch Activity
- Gym Activity
- Trainer Activity
- Payment Activity
- Facility Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Gym Management System
- Admin User can search Branch, view description of a selected Branch, add Branch, update Branch and delete Branch.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Gym
- User will be able to search and generate report of Trainer, Payment, Facility
- All objects such as ( Branch, Gym, Facility) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Branch, Payment, Facility, Trainer, Gym
Login Activity Diagram of Gym Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Gym Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Trainer, Branch, Gym, Facility, Payment. All the pages such as Gym, Facility, Payment are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Gym Management System. The various objects in the Facility, Trainer, Branch, Gym, and Payment page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.