This is the Activity UML diagram of Hotel Booking System which shows the flows between the activity of Hotel, Rooms, Services, Customers, Booking. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Hotel Booking System are as follows:
- Hotel Activity
- Rooms Activity
- Services Activity
- Customers Activity
- Booking Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Hotel Booking System
- Admin User can search Hotel, view description of a selected Hotel, add Hotel, update Hotel and delete Hotel.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Rooms
- User will be able to search and generate report of Services, Customers, Booking
- All objects such as (Hotel, Rooms, Booking) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Hotel, Customers, Booking, Services, Rooms
Login Activity Diagram of Hotel Booking System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Hotel Booking System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Services, Hotel, Rooms, Booking, Customers. All the pages such as Rooms, Booking, Customers are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Hotel Booking System. The various objects in the Booking, Services, Hotel, Rooms, and Customers page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.