This is the Activity UML diagram of Human Resource Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Trainings, Departments, Employee, Employee Types, Appraisals. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Human Resource Management System are as follows:
- Trainings Activity
- Departments Activity
- Employee Activity
- Employee Types Activity
- Appraisals Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Human Resource Management System
- Admin User can search Trainings, view description of a selected Trainings, add Trainings, update Trainings and delete Trainings.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Departments
- User will be able to search and generate report of Employee, Employee Types, Appraisals
- All objects such as ( Trainings, Departments, Appraisals) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Trainings, Employee Types, Appraisals, Employee, Departments
Login Activity Diagram of Human Resource Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Human Resource Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Employee, Trainings, Departments, Appraisals, Employee Types. All the pages such as Departments, Appraisals, Employee Types are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Human Resource Management System. The various objects in the Appraisals, Employee, Trainings, Departments, and Employee Types page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.