This is the Activity UML diagram of Insurance Information System which shows the flows between the activity of Insurance, Buyers, Plans, Taxes, Payments. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Insurance Information System are as follows:
- Insurance Activity
- Buyers Activity
- Plans Activity
- Taxes Activity
- Payments Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Insurance Information System
- Admin User can search Insurance, view description of a selected Insurance, add Insurance, update Insurance and delete Insurance.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Buyers
- User will be able to search and generate report of Plans, Taxes, Payments
- All objects such as (Insurance, Buyers, Payments) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Insurance, Taxes, Payments, Plans, Buyers
Login Activity Diagram of Insurance Information System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Insurance Information System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Plans, Insurance, Buyers, Payments, Taxes. All the pages such as Buyers, Payments, Taxes are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Insurance Information System. The various objects in the Payments, Plans, Insurance, Buyers, and Taxes page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.