This is the Activity UML diagram of Inventory Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Supplier, Purchase, Payment, Inventory, Reciving Stock. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Inventory Management System are as follows:
- Supplier Activity
- Purchase Activity
- Payment Activity
- Inventory Activity
- Reciving Stock Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Inventory Management System
- Admin User can search Supplier, view description of a selected Supplier, add Supplier, update Supplier and delete Supplier.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Purchase
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Inventory, Reciving Stock
- All objects such as ( Supplier, Purchase, Reciving Stock) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Supplier, Inventory, Reciving Stock, Payment, Purchase
Login Activity Diagram of Inventory Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Inventory Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Supplier, Purchase, Reciving Stock, Inventory. All the pages such as Purchase, Reciving Stock, Inventory are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Inventory Management System. The various objects in the Reciving Stock, Payment, Supplier, Purchase, and Inventory page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.