This is the Activity UML diagram of Library Application System which shows the flows between the activity of Expiry, Supplier, Book, Publisher, Address. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Library Application System are as follows:
- Expiry Activity
- Supplier Activity
- Book Activity
- Publisher Activity
- Address Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Library Application System
- Admin User can search Expiry, view description of a selected Expiry, add Expiry, update Expiry and delete Expiry.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Supplier
- User will be able to search and generate report of Book, Publisher, Address
- All objects such as ( Expiry, Supplier, Address) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Expiry, Publisher, Address, Book, Supplier
Login Activity Diagram of Library Application System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Library Application System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Book, Expiry, Supplier, Address, Publisher. All the pages such as Supplier, Address, Publisher are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Library Application System. The various objects in the Address, Book, Expiry, Supplier, and Publisher page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.