This is the Activity UML diagram of Login Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Login, Change Password, Programmer, Username, Register. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Login Management System are as follows:
- Login Activity
- Change Password Activity
- Programmer Activity
- Username Activity
- Register Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Login Management System
- Admin User can search Login, view description of a selected Login, add Login, update Login and delete Login.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Change Password
- User will be able to search and generate report of Programmer, Username, Register
- All objects such as ( Login, Change Password, Register) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Login, Username, Register, Programmer, Change Password
Login Activity Diagram of Login Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Login Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Programmer, Login, Change Password, Register, Username. All the pages such as Change Password, Register, Username are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Login Management System. The various objects in the Register, Programmer, Login, Change Password, and Username page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.