This is the Activity UML diagram of Mailing System which shows the flows between the activity of Mailbox, Messagedata, Userdata, MailserverAdress, Domain. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Mailing System are as follows:
- Mailbox Activity
- Messagedata Activity
- Userdata Activity
- MailserverAdress Activity
- Domain Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Mailing System
- Admin User can search Mailbox, view description of a selected Mailbox, add Mailbox, update Mailbox and delete Mailbox.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Messagedata
- User will be able to search and generate report of Userdata, MailserverAdress, Domain
- All objects such as (Mailbox, Messagedata, Domain) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Mailbox, MailserverAdress, Domain, Userdata, Messagedata
Login Activity Diagram of Mailing System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Mailing System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Userdata, Mailbox, Messagedata, Domain, MailserverAdress. All the pages such as Messagedata, Domain, MailserverAdress are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Mailing System. The various objects in the Domain, Userdata, Mailbox, Messagedata, and MailserverAdress page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.