This is the Activity UML diagram of Mobile Store System which shows the flows between the activity of Brand, Mobile, Payment, Sell, Stock. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Mobile Store System are as follows:
- Brand Activity
- Mobile Activity
- Payment Activity
- Sell Activity
- Stock Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Mobile Store System
- Admin User can search Brand, view description of a selected Brand, add Brand, update Brand and delete Brand.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Mobile
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payment, Sell, Stock
- All objects such as ( Brand, Mobile, Stock) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Brand, Sell, Stock, Payment, Mobile
Login Activity Diagram of Mobile Store System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Mobile Store System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payment, Brand, Mobile, Stock, Sell. All the pages such as Mobile, Stock, Sell are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Mobile Store System. The various objects in the Stock, Payment, Brand, Mobile, and Sell page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.