This is the Activity UML diagram of Online Travel Portal System which shows the flows between the activity of Registration, Booking, Payments, Charges, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Online Travel Portal System are as follows:
- Registration Activity
- Booking Activity
- Payments Activity
- Charges Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Online Travel Portal System
- Admin User can search Registration, view description of a selected Registration, add Registration, update Registration and delete Registration.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payments, Charges, Customer
- All objects such as ( Registration, Booking, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Registration, Charges, Customer, Payments, Booking
Login Activity Diagram of Online Travel Portal System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Online Travel Portal System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payments, Registration, Booking, Customer, Charges. All the pages such as Booking, Customer, Charges are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Online Travel Portal System. The various objects in the Customer, Payments, Registration, Booking, and Charges page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.