This is the Activity UML diagram of Product Service Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Order, Delivery, Inventory, Product Service, Accounts. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Product Service Management System are as follows:
- Order Activity
- Delivery Activity
- Inventory Activity
- Product Service Activity
- Accounts Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Product Service Management System
- Admin User can search Order, view description of a selected Order, add Order, update Order and delete Order.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Delivery
- User will be able to search and generate report of Inventory, Product Service, Accounts
- All objects such as ( Order, Delivery, Accounts) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Order, Product Service, Accounts, Inventory, Delivery
Login Activity Diagram of Product Service Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Product Service Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Inventory, Order, Delivery, Accounts, Product Service. All the pages such as Delivery, Accounts, Product Service are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Product Service Management System. The various objects in the Accounts, Inventory, Order, Delivery, and Product Service page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.