This is the Activity UML diagram of Restaurent Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Sells, Restaurent, Items, Orders, Payments. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Restaurent Management System are as follows:
- Sells Activity
- Restaurent Activity
- Items Activity
- Orders Activity
- Payments Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Restaurent Management System
- Admin User can search Sells, view description of a selected Sells, add Sells, update Sells and delete Sells.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Restaurent
- User will be able to search and generate report of Items, Orders, Payments
- All objects such as ( Sells, Restaurent, Payments) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Sells, Orders, Payments, Items, Restaurent
Login Activity Diagram of Restaurent Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Restaurent Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Items, Sells, Restaurent, Payments, Orders. All the pages such as Restaurent, Payments, Orders are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Restaurent Management System. The various objects in the Payments, Items, Sells, Restaurent, and Orders page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.