This is the Activity UML diagram of Student Counselling Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Counsellings, Registrations, Merit List, Grade, Results. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Student Counselling Management System are as follows:
- Counsellings Activity
- Registrations Activity
- Merit List Activity
- Grade Activity
- Results Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Student Counselling Management System
- Admin User can search Counsellings, view description of a selected Counsellings, add Counsellings, update Counsellings and delete Counsellings.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Registrations
- User will be able to search and generate report of Merit List, Grade, Results
- All objects such as ( Counsellings, Registrations, Results) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Counsellings, Grade, Results, Merit List, Registrations
Login Activity Diagram of Student Counselling Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Student Counselling Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Merit List, Counsellings, Registrations, Results, Grade. All the pages such as Registrations, Results, Grade are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Student Counselling Management System. The various objects in the Results, Merit List, Counsellings, Registrations, and Grade page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.