This is the Activity UML diagram of Ticket Reservation System which shows the flows between the activity of Ticket, Booking, Train, Seats, Fare. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Ticket Reservation System are as follows:
- Ticket Activity
- Booking Activity
- Train Activity
- Seats Activity
- Fare Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Ticket Reservation System
- Admin User can search Ticket, view description of a selected Ticket, add Ticket, update Ticket and delete Ticket.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Booking
- User will be able to search and generate report of Train, Seats, Fare
- All objects such as ( Ticket, Booking, Fare) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Ticket, Seats, Fare, Train, Booking
Login Activity Diagram of Ticket Reservation System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Ticket Reservation System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Train, Ticket, Booking, Fare, Seats. All the pages such as Booking, Fare, Seats are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Ticket Reservation System. The various objects in the Fare, Train, Ticket, Booking, and Seats page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.