This is the Activity UML diagram of Tourism Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Travel Agent, Package, Customer, Booking, Transportation. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Tourism Management System are as follows:
- Travel Agent Activity
- Package Activity
- Customer Activity
- Booking Activity
- Transportation Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Tourism Management System
- Admin User can search Travel Agent, view description of a selected Travel Agent, add Travel Agent, update Travel Agent and delete Travel Agent.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Package
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer, Booking, Transportation
- All objects such as ( Travel Agent, Package, Transportation) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Travel Agent, Booking, Transportation, Customer, Package
Login Activity Diagram of Tourism Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Tourism Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer, Travel Agent, Package, Transportation, Booking. All the pages such as Package, Transportation, Booking are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Tourism Management System. The various objects in the Transportation, Customer, Travel Agent, Package, and Booking page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.