This is the Activity UML diagram of Travel Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Bookings, Charges, Payments, Travel Agency, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Travel Management System are as follows:
- Bookings Activity
- Charges Activity
- Payments Activity
- Travel Agency Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Travel Management System
- Admin User can search Bookings, view description of a selected Bookings, add Bookings, update Bookings and delete Bookings.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Charges
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payments, Travel Agency, Customer
- All objects such as ( Bookings, Charges, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Bookings, Travel Agency, Customer, Payments, Charges
Login Activity Diagram of Travel Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Travel Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payments, Bookings, Charges, Customer, Travel Agency. All the pages such as Charges, Customer, Travel Agency are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Travel Management System. The various objects in the Customer, Payments, Bookings, Charges, and Travel Agency page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.