This is the Activity UML diagram of University Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Student, College, Course, Registration, Faculty. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of University Management System are as follows:
- Student Activity
- College Activity
- Course Activity
- Registration Activity
- Faculty Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of University Management System
- Admin User can search Student, view description of a selected Student, add Student, update Student and delete Student.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of College
- User will be able to search and generate report of Course, Registration, Faculty
- All objects such as ( Student, College, Faculty) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Student, Registration, Faculty, Course, College
Login Activity Diagram of University Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of University Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Course, Student, College, Faculty, Registration. All the pages such as College, Faculty, Registration are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a University Management System. The various objects in the Faculty, Course, Student, College, and Registration page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.