This is the Activity UML diagram of Voting Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Counting, Voting Machine, Votinng Center, Candidate, Citizen. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Voting Management System are as follows:
- Counting Activity
- Voting Machine Activity
- Votinng Center Activity
- Candidate Activity
- Citizen Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Voting Management System
- Admin User can search Counting, view description of a selected Counting, add Counting, update Counting and delete Counting.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Voting Machine
- User will be able to search and generate report of Votinng Center, Candidate, Citizen
- All objects such as ( Counting, Voting Machine, Citizen) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Counting, Candidate, Citizen, Votinng Center, Voting Machine
Login Activity Diagram of Voting Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Voting Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Votinng Center, Counting, Voting Machine, Citizen, Candidate. All the pages such as Voting Machine, Citizen, Candidate are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Voting Management System. The various objects in the Citizen, Votinng Center, Counting, Voting Machine, and Candidate page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.