Objective of Visual Basic Project on E-library Management System
The main objective of the Visual Basic Project on E-library Management System is to manage the details of Books, Durations, Students, Fees, Shedules. It manages all the information about Books, Course, Shedules, Books. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Books, Durations, Course, Students. It tracks all the details about the Students, Fees, Shedules.
Functionalities provided by Visual Basic Project on E-library Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Books, Students, Fees, Shedules
- College Management System also sells the employees details online for students details, employees details, courses.
- It tracks all the information of Durations, Course, Fees ect
- Manage the information of Durations
- Shows the information and description of the Books, Students
- To increase efficiency of managing the Books, Durations
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Fees.
- Manage the information of Books
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Books data.
- Manage the information of Fees
- Integration of all records of Shedules.
- It generates the report on Books, Durations,Course
- Provide filter reports on Students, Fees, Shedules
- You can easily export PDF for the Books,Course, Fees
- Application also provides excel export for Durations, Students, Shedules
- You can also export the report into csv format for Books, Durations, Shedules
Limitation of Visual Basic Project on E-library Management System
- Excel export has not been developed for Course, Fees due to some criticality.
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Books, Durations capture and modification is not possible.
- Off-line reports of Books, Students, Shedules cannot be generated due to batch mode execution.
Input Data and Validation of Visual Basic Project on E-library Management System
- All the fields such as Books, Students, Shedules are validated and does not take invalid values
- Each form for Books, Durations,Course can not accept blank value fields
- Avoiding errors in data
- Controlling amount of input