Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Online Boutique Store
In present era, the importance of Online Boutique Store is growing up day by day, user needs a simple interface to order Garments online, this project Online Boutique Store fullfils all the requirements of user and it provides an easy interface to navigate. We have used Java JSP and MySQL to developed the Online Boutique Store, which provides interface for searching and ordering Garments online. We have simplified the flow of Garments ordering in this project, so if a person wants to buy Garments then he can easily order online on some clicks only. Also, we have implemented filters so customer can choose category from Boutique, Type, category etc. The Java Mini Project Online Boutique Store provides online interface and the customers can easily place the order of Garments on few clicks. This are various features available in Online Boutique Store. As this online application enables the end users to register to the system online, select the Garments items of their choice from the menu list, and order Garments online.
The Online Boutique Store is based on ordering of the Garments online. This Online Boutique Store allows the user to select the desired Garments from a list of available menu items. The customer can easily place orders for the Garments items of their choice. For ordering the Garments customer needs to register into the system with their details and after the registration, customer can filtered out the Garments according to the Boutique, Type, category, he will add the Garments into the cart and make payment. The main purpose of this java software projects is to develop web application in college submission. easy java projects are available in our website Freeprojectz.com.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Modules and Description of Online Boutique Store Project:
Garments Module :
The main aim of this module is provide all the details functionality realted to Garments. This Garments Module is an important module in this mini project Online Garments Store which has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. Student can get java project download with source code.
Features of Garments Module:
- Customer can see the list of Garments details
Types Module :
The main aim for developing this module is to manage the Garments Type. Here students can get Java, JSP projects with database free download. So all Type will be managed by Customer and customer and will be able to see the Type.
Features of Types Module:
- Customer can see the list of all Type
- Customer can see Type
Category Module :
This module has been developed for managing all the information of the Garments Categories.
Features of Category Module:
- Customer can see the list of all Category
Login Module :
This is the login form, from where Customer can login into the system.
Features of Login Module:
- Customer can add new Login records
- Customer can see the Login details
- Only Customer can edit and update the record of the Login
- Customer can change the password
Functionality performed by Customer user:
- Customer Registration : Any customer can register on wesbite using the registration form.
- Customer Login : This is the login form, from where customer can login into the system
- Customer Cart : This is customer cart form.
- Customer Payment : This is the customer payment form of the Garmentss where customer will be able to make payment.
- Customer Order : This is the customer order form of the Garmentss.
- Customer Order Confirmation: This is the customer order confirmation form where customer will be able to confirm his order item.
- Change Password : This is the cahnge password module from where ccustomer change his account password.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Online Boutique Store
- Home Page with good UI
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Online Boutique Store
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.