Objective of Human Resource Management System
The main objective of the Human Resource Management System is to manage the details of Employee,Department,Designation,Leave,Interview. It manages all the information about Employee, Event, Interview, Employee. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Employee, Department, Event, Designation. It tracks all the details about the Designation,Leave,Interview.
Features of Human Resource Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Employee, Designation, Leave, Interview
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Employee, Department capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Department, Event, Leave ect
- Manage the information of Department
- Shows the information and description of the Employee, Designation
- All the fields such as Employee, Designation, Interview are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Employee,Department,Event
- Provide filter reports on Designation,Leave,Interview
- You can easily export PDF for the Employee,Event,Leave
- Application also provides excel export for Department,Designation,Interview
- You can also export the report into csv format for Employee,Department,Interview
- To increase efficiency of managing the Employee, Department
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Leave.
- Manage the information of Employee
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Employee data.
- Manage the information of Leave
- Integration of all records of Interview.