Objective of Invoice Management System
The main objective of the Invoice Management System is to manage the details of Invoice,Clients,Sales,Business,Payments. It manages all the information about Invoice, Product, Payments, Invoice. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Invoice, Clients, Product, Sales. It tracks all the details about the Sales,Business,Payments.
Features of Invoice Management System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Invoice, Sales, Business, Payments
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Invoice, Clients capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Clients, Product, Business ect
- Manage the information of Clients
- Shows the information and description of the Invoice, Sales
- All the fields such as Invoice, Sales, Payments are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Invoice,Clients,Product
- Provide filter reports on Sales,Business,Payments
- You can easily export PDF for the Invoice,Product,Business
- Application also provides excel export for Clients,Sales,Payments
- You can also export the report into csv format for Invoice,Clients,Payments
- To increase efficiency of managing the Invoice, Clients
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Business.
- Manage the information of Invoice
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Invoice data.
- Manage the information of Business
- Integration of all records of Payments.