Objective of Telephone Billing Payment System
The main objective of the Telephone Billing Payment System is to manage the details of Connections, Customers, Tarrifs, Connection Types,Bills. It manages all the information about Connections, Payments, Bills, Connections. The project is totally built at administrative end and thus only the administrator is guaranteed the access. The purpose of the project is to build an application program to reduce the manual work for managing the Connections, Customers, Payments, Tarrifs. It tracks all the details about the Tarrifs, Connection Types,Bills.
Features of Telephone Billing Payment System are as follows:
- Provides the searching facilities based on various factors. Such as Connections, Tarrifs, Connection Types, Bills
- The transactions are executed in off-line mode, hence on-line data for Connections, Customers capture and modification is not possible.
- It tracks all the information of Customers, Payments, Connection Types ect
- Manage the information of Customers
- Shows the information and description of the Connections, Tarrifs
- All the fields such as Connections, Tarrifs, Bills are validated and does not take invalid values
- It generates the report on Connections, Customers, Payments
- Provide filter reports on Tarrifs, Connection Types,Bills
- You can easily export PDF for the Connections, Payments, Connection Types
- Application also provides excel export for Customers, Tarrifs,Bills
- You can also export the report into csv format for Connections, Customers,Bills
- To increase efficiency of managing the Connections, Customers
- It deals with monitoring the information and transactions of Connection Types.
- Manage the information of Connections
- Editing, adding and updating of Records is improved which results in proper resource management of Connections data.
- Manage the information of Connection Types
- Integration of all records of Bills.