This is the Activity UML diagram of Car Sales System which shows the flows between the activity of Sales, Models, Customer, , Inventory. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Car Sales System are as follows:
- Sales Activity
- Models Activity
- Customer Activity
- Inventory Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Car Sales System
- Admin User can search Sales, view description of a selected Sales, add Sales, update Sales and delete Sales.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Models
- User will be able to search and generate report of Customer, , Inventory
- All objects such as ( Sales, Models, Inventory) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Sales, , Inventory, Customer, Models
Login Activity Diagram of Car Sales System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Car Sales System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Customer, Sales, Models, Inventory, . All the pages such as Models, Inventory, are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Car Sales System. The various objects in the Inventory, Customer, Sales, Models, and page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.