This is the Activity UML diagram of Golf Scoring System which shows the flows between the activity of Sorts, Players, Pitches, Scores, Golf. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Golf Scoring System are as follows:
- Sorts Activity
- Players Activity
- Pitches Activity
- Scores Activity
- Golf Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Golf Scoring System
- Admin User can search Sorts, view description of a selected Sorts, add Sorts, update Sorts and delete Sorts.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Players
- User will be able to search and generate report of Pitches, Scores, Golf
- All objects such as ( Sorts, Players, Golf) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Sorts, Scores, Golf, Pitches, Players
Login Activity Diagram of Golf Scoring System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Golf Scoring System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Pitches, Sorts, Players, Golf, Scores. All the pages such as Players, Golf, Scores are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Golf Scoring System. The various objects in the Golf, Pitches, Sorts, Players, and Scores page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.