This is the Activity UML diagram of Mobile Phone Billing System which shows the flows between the activity of Connection, Customer, Tarrif, Payments, Bill. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Mobile Phone Billing System are as follows:
- Connection Activity
- Customer Activity
- Tarrif Activity
- Payments Activity
- Bill Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Mobile Phone Billing System
- Admin User can search Connection, view description of a selected Connection, add Connection, update Connection and delete Connection.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Customer
- User will be able to search and generate report of Tarrif, Payments, Bill
- All objects such as ( Connection, Customer, Bill) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Connection, Payments, Bill, Tarrif, Customer
Login Activity Diagram of Mobile Phone Billing System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Mobile Phone Billing System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Tarrif, Connection, Customer, Bill, Payments. All the pages such as Customer, Bill, Payments are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Mobile Phone Billing System. The various objects in the Bill, Tarrif, Connection, Customer, and Payments page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.