This is the Activity UML diagram of Petrol Pump Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Inventory, Fule, Tankers, Stocks, Sales. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Petrol Pump Management System are as follows:
- Inventory Activity
- Fule Activity
- Tankers Activity
- Stocks Activity
- Sales Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Petrol Pump Management System
- Admin User can search Inventory, view description of a selected Inventory, add Inventory, update Inventory and delete Inventory.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Fule
- User will be able to search and generate report of Tankers, Stocks, Sales
- All objects such as ( Inventory, Fule, Sales) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Inventory, Stocks, Sales, Tankers, Fule
Login Activity Diagram of Petrol Pump Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Petrol Pump Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Tankers, Inventory, Fule, Sales, Stocks. All the pages such as Fule, Sales, Stocks are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Petrol Pump Management System. The various objects in the Sales, Tankers, Inventory, Fule, and Stocks page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.