This is the Activity UML diagram of Shop Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Sales, Stock Inventory, Payments, Discounts, Product. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Shop Management System are as follows:
- Sales Activity
- Stock Inventory Activity
- Payments Activity
- Discounts Activity
- Product Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Shop Management System
- Admin User can search Sales, view description of a selected Sales, add Sales, update Sales and delete Sales.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Stock Inventory
- User will be able to search and generate report of Payments, Discounts, Product
- All objects such as ( Sales, Stock Inventory, Product) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Sales, Discounts, Product, Payments, Stock Inventory
Login Activity Diagram of Shop Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Shop Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Payments, Sales, Stock Inventory, Product, Discounts. All the pages such as Stock Inventory, Product, Discounts are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Shop Management System. The various objects in the Product, Payments, Sales, Stock Inventory, and Discounts page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.