This is the Activity UML diagram of Store Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Product Quality, Product, Bill, Store, Customer. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of Store Management System are as follows:
- Product Quality Activity
- Product Activity
- Bill Activity
- Store Activity
- Customer Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of Store Management System
- Admin User can search Product Quality, view description of a selected Product Quality, add Product Quality, update Product Quality and delete Product Quality.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of Product
- User will be able to search and generate report of Bill, Store, Customer
- All objects such as ( Product Quality, Product, Customer) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Product Quality, Store, Customer, Bill, Product
Login Activity Diagram of Store Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of Store Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Bill, Product Quality, Product, Customer, Store. All the pages such as Product, Customer, Store are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a Store Management System. The various objects in the Customer, Bill, Product Quality, Product, and Store page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.