This is the Activity UML diagram of University Certificate Management System which shows the flows between the activity of Class, University, Certificate Type, Student, Certificate. The main activity involved in this UML Activity Diagram of University Certificate Management System are as follows:
- Class Activity
- University Activity
- Certificate Type Activity
- Student Activity
- Certificate Activity
Features of the Activity UML diagram of University Certificate Management System
- Admin User can search Class, view description of a selected Class, add Class, update Class and delete Class.
- Its shows the activity flow of editing, adding and updating of University
- User will be able to search and generate report of Certificate Type, Student, Certificate
- All objects such as ( Class, University, Certificate) are interlinked
- Its shows the full description and flow of Class, Student, Certificate, Certificate Type, University
Login Activity Diagram of University Certificate Management System:
This is the Login Activity Diagram of University Certificate Management System, which shows the flows of Login Activity, where admin will be able to login using their username and password. After login user can manage all the operations on Certificate Type, Class, University, Certificate, Student. All the pages such as University, Certificate, Student are secure and user can access these page after login. The diagram below helps demonstrate how the login page works in a University Certificate Management System. The various objects in the Certificate, Certificate Type, Class, University, and Student page—interact over the course of the Activity, and user will not be able to access this page without verifying their identity.