This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Farm Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Farm Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Plants, Medicines, Farm, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Farm Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Farm Management System are Farm, Plants, Treatments, Medicines, Employees and Login.
Farm Management System entities and their attributes :
- Farm Entity : Attributes of Farm are farm_id, farm_name, farm_type, farm_description
- Plants Entity : Attributes of Plants are plant_id, plant_name, plant_type, plant_description
- Treatments Entity : Attributes of Treatments are treatment_id, treatment_name, treatment_method, treatment_type, treatment_description
- Medicines Entity : Attributes of Medicines are medicine_id, medicine_name, medicine_company, medicine_composition, medicine_cost, medicine_type, medicine_dose, medicine_description
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Farm Management System Database :
- The details of Farm is store into the Farm tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, Treatments, Employees, Plants, Farm) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Treatments, Employees has binded with Farm, Plants entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Employees, Medicines, Login, Farm
- All the entities Farm, Employees, Treatments, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Farm Management System tables for fast query execution.