This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Project Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Project Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employee, Task, Project, Ticket etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Project Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Project Management System are Project, Employee, Employee Salary, Task, Bug and Ticket.
Project Management System entities and their attributes :
- Project Entity : Attributes of Project are project_id, project_developer_id, project_tester_id, project_name, project_assign, project_last_date, project_type, project_description
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Employee Salary Entity : Attributes of Employee Salary are salary_id, salary_employee_id, salary_amount, salary_total, salary_type, salary_description
- Task Entity : Attributes of Task are task_id, task_employee_id, task_name, task_type, task_description
- Bug Entity : Attributes of Bug are bug_id, bug_developer_id, bug_tester_id, bug_title, bug_type, bug_description
- Ticket Entity : Attributes of Ticket are ticket_id, ticket_bug_id, ticket_type, ticket_date, ticket_description
Description of Project Management System Database :
- The details of Project is store into the Project tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Ticket, Employee Salary, Bug, Employee, Project) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Employee Salary, Bug has binded with Project, Employee entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Bug, Task, Ticket, Project
- All the entities Project, Bug, Employee Salary, Ticket are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Project Management System tables for fast query execution.