This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Live Photo Galary Portal Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Live Photo Galary Portal shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Types, Categories, Images, Uploads etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Live Photo Galary Portal functionalities. The main entities of the Live Photo Galary Portal are Images, Types, Downloads, Categories, Login and Uploads.
Live Photo Galary Portal entities and their attributes :
- Images Entity : Attributes of Images are image_id, image_name, image_type, image_description
- Types Entity : Attributes of Types are type_id, type_image_id, type_name, type_description
- Downloads Entity : Attributes of Downloads are download_id, download_image_id, download_title, download_type, download_description
- Categories Entity : Attributes of Categories are category_id, category_name, category_type, category_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Uploads Entity : Attributes of Uploads are upload_id, upload_image_id, upload_name, upload_type, upload_description
Description of Live Photo Galary Portal Database :
- The details of Images is store into the Images tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Uploads, Downloads, Login, Types, Images) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Downloads, Login has binded with Images, Types entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Login, Categories, Uploads, Images
- All the entities Images, Login, Downloads, Uploads are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Live Photo Galary Portal tables for fast query execution.