This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Vegitable Store Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Vegitable Store Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Store, Category, Vegetable, Bill etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Vegitable Store Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Vegitable Store Management System are Vegetable, Store, Stock, Category, Payment and Bill.
Vegitable Store Management System entities and their attributes :
- Vegetable Entity : Attributes of Vegetable are vegetable_id, vegetable_name, vegetable_type, vegetable_description
- Store Entity : Attributes of Store are store_id, store_name, store_type, store_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_item_id, _category_type, category_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
Description of Vegitable Store Management System Database :
- The details of Vegetable is store into the Vegetable tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Bill, Stock, Payment, Store, Vegetable) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Stock, Payment has binded with Vegetable, Store entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Category, Bill, Vegetable
- All the entities Vegetable, Payment, Stock, Bill are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Vegitable Store Management System tables for fast query execution.