This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Art Gallery Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Art Gallery Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Order Update, Arts, Arts Stock etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Art Gallery Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Art Gallery Management System are Arts, Customer, Order, Order Update, Payment and Arts Stock.
Art Gallery Management System entities and their attributes :
- Arts Entity : Attributes of Arts are arts_id, arts_title, arts_type, arts_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Order Update Entity : Attributes of Order Update are oder_update_id, oder_update_type, oder_update_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_bill, payment_type, payment_description
- Arts Stock Entity : Attributes of Arts Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
Description of Art Gallery Management System Database :
- The details of Arts is store into the Arts tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Arts Stock, Order, Payment, Customer, Arts) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Order, Payment has binded with Arts, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Order Update, Arts Stock, Arts
- All the entities Arts, Payment, Order, Arts Stock are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Art Gallery Management System tables for fast query execution.