This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Mobile Phone Billing System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Mobile Phone Billing System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customers, Tarrifs, Bills, Payments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Mobile Phone Billing System functionalities. The main entities of the Mobile Phone Billing System are Bills, Customers, Connections, Tarrifs, Connection Types and Payments.
Mobile Phone Billing System entities and their attributes :
- Bills Entity : Attributes of Bills are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Connections Entity : Attributes of Connections are connection_id, onnection_customer_id, onnection_name, onnection_type, onnection_description
- Tarrifs Entity : Attributes of Tarrifs are tarrif_id, tarrif_name, tarrif_type, tarrif_description
- Connection Types Entity : Attributes of Connection Types are cnnectio_type_id, cnnectio_type_name, cnnectio_type_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Mobile Phone Billing System Database :
- The details of Bills is store into the Bills tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Payments, Connections, Connection Types, Customers, Bills) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Connections, Connection Types has binded with Bills, Customers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Connection Types, Tarrifs, Payments, Bills
- All the entities Bills, Connection Types, Connections, Payments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Mobile Phone Billing System tables for fast query execution.