This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Contact Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Contact Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Peoples, Address, Contacts, Phone Numbers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Contact Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Contact Management System are Contacts, Peoples, Mobiles, Address, Reminders and Phone Numbers.
Contact Management System entities and their attributes :
- Contacts Entity : Attributes of Contacts are contact_id, contact_people_id, contact_type, contact_description
- Peoples Entity : Attributes of Peoples are people_id, people_name, people_mobile, people_email, people_username, people_password, people_address
- Mobiles Entity : Attributes of Mobiles are mobile_id, mobile_people_id, mobile_number, mobile_type, mobile_description
- Address Entity : Attributes of Address are address_id, address_people_id, address_place, address_type, address_description
- Reminders Entity : Attributes of Reminders are reminder_id, reminder_people_id, reminder_place, reminder_type, reminder_description
- Phone Numbers Entity : Attributes of Phone Numbers are phone_id, phone_people_id, phone_number, phone_type, phone_description
Description of Contact Management System Database :
- The details of Contacts is store into the Contacts tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Phone Numbers, Mobiles, Reminders, Peoples, Contacts) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Mobiles, Reminders has binded with Contacts, Peoples entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Reminders, Address, Phone Numbers, Contacts
- All the entities Contacts, Reminders, Mobiles, Phone Numbers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Contact Management System tables for fast query execution.