This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Feedback Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Feedback Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Comment, Product quality, Feedback, Notification etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Feedback Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Feedback Management System are Feedback, Comment, Product, Product quality, Client and Notification.
Feedback Management System entities and their attributes :
- Feedback Entity : Attributes of Feedback are feedback_id, feedback_client_id, feedback_type, feedback_title, feedback_description
- Comment Entity : Attributes of Comment are comment_id, comment_client_id, comment_type, comment_title, comment_description
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Product quality Entity : Attributes of Product quality are product_quality_id, product_quality_name, product_quality_type, product_quality_description
- Client Entity : Attributes of Client are client_id, client_name, client_mobile, client_email, client_username, client_password, client_address
- Notification Entity : Attributes of Notification are notification_id, notification_title, notification_type, notification_description
Description of Feedback Management System Database :
- The details of Feedback is store into the Feedback tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Notification, Product, Client, Comment, Feedback) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Product, Client has binded with Feedback, Comment entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Client, Product quality, Notification, Feedback
- All the entities Feedback, Client, Product, Notification are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Feedback Management System tables for fast query execution.