This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Internet Chat System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Internet Chat System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Groups, Records, Individuals, Status etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Internet Chat System functionalities. The main entities of the Internet Chat System are Individuals, Groups, Conference, Records, Notifications and Status.
Internet Chat System entities and their attributes :
- Individuals Entity : Attributes of Individuals are individual_id, individual_name, individual_type, individual_description
- Groups Entity : Attributes of Groups are group_id, group_name, group_type, group_description
- Conference Entity : Attributes of Conference are conference_id, conference_name, conference_type, conference_description
- Records Entity : Attributes of Records are record_id, record_name, record_type, record_description
- Notifications Entity : Attributes of Notifications are notification_id, notification_name, notification_type, notification_description
- Status Entity : Attributes of Status are status_id, status_name, status_type, status_description
Description of Internet Chat System Database :
- The details of Individuals is store into the Individuals tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Status, Conference, Notifications, Groups, Individuals) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Conference, Notifications has binded with Individuals, Groups entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Notifications, Records, Status, Individuals
- All the entities Individuals, Notifications, Conference, Status are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Internet Chat System tables for fast query execution.